Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FUN BIKE EVENT THIS SAT JUNE 19:

Bicycle Film Festival AFTER PARTY
celebrating GIRLS & BIKES (yay!)
Sat, June 19, 9 pm - 4 am
88 Palace
88 East Broadway

To follow the Bicycle Film Festival -- on Sat 12-7 at 2nd and 2nd there will also be a bike block party which will probably be a good place to find good looking peeps who like to ride bikes.

More info HERE

The invite boasts a visit from super tooled out ice cream truck "HEARTS CHALLENGER" -- you gotta see this thing! It's the 2nd best way to travel, besides a bike.

I'm going to ride my "brand new" (to me) yellow vintage Schwinn that my bf bought me for my birthday. What will YOU be riding?

FOR FUN: Here's a story from amNY featuring an interview with Michael Musto, another bike lover, talking about riding his bike around the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment